');} ');} ');} ');} ');} ');} ');} ');} ');} ');} ');} ');} ');} ');} ');} ');}

How to file a tax extension – Form 4868 tax extension

I’ve had a few reader emails about this so…. your deadline is less than a day away, and you are freaking out about getting your taxes filed, what to do?

As it turns out a lot of people aren’t going to make it but luckily you can file an extension with gives you six more months to file returns. To file an extension click HERE or visit your post office and get the form 4868.

Oh and you’ll be happy to know, filing an extension doesn’t increase your changes of being audited after all (supposedly)…but I still wouldn’t risk it if you don’t have to.


Leave a Reply